Thursday, September 16, 2010

" I recind your invitation!"

Finally!, she kicked Bill out, the more the show goes on the less I like Bill...I already hate him in the books...
I am absolutly devastated that the season is over, I don't know what I am going to do.
top 10 Things I hope will happen next season:
1. Bill will leave Sookie alone( and she will leave him alone too)
2. Sookie's Fairy Godmother(Claudine) will become a regular character
3. Pam will get a love interest
4. Eric will be naked alot More
5. we see more of Alcide, with his shirt off
6. Lafayette and Jesus, Become a super Evil fighting Duo
7. Jason becomes a Were
8. The King of Mississippi comes back, I love his Super Craziness
9. Sam becomes a more beleivable character( in the books he is the ONLY good person)
10. Quinn is introduced as a character(and he is SUPER HOT...we need another hot guy to replace Eggs)

As For my previous post"total overhaul" let me explain...
I had a plan before I had my son, after I had him I would go to the gym 5 times a week and lose all the weight from the baby and the extra weight I have been carrying around since college...well its 5 months later, and I'm still carying around this extra fluff...WELL not any more, I have made a 'new diana' resolution...This week I started going to the gym with my brother(my trainer), and I also so stated cooking only healthy meals...YAY!...But thats not it I have set goals for myself, 3 mini goals and one Huge one...1st 15lbs I lose I get my Hair do I've wanted for a while, 2nd 15lbs i lose I get my second Tattoo(for my son) the next 25 lbs I get a new Wardrobe, and Finally Be the the weight I was in Highschool(and fit into my Prom dress)...and I have 55lbs to lose, and 6 months to do it, why 6months, well for starters i start work in 6 months, and they have a deal on at the gym a 6 months membership for 175$...so thats what Ill do...
This is it Mind, Body, Soul...Mind, learning to cook(healthy food) Body, The gym (for my health)...now the Soul part...I know I need to change something about myself(other than my weight)...Im not happy with my insides, i dont know what it is, i cant put my finger on it, but something inside needs to change, I love my husband, I love my son, I love my family, Maybe its my job, its just that a job, nothing more, I like the people i work with, but not my job, I want to do something I love...I just have to figure out what that is...I hope I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment