Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We will eat and after, your children...Now Back to the Weather, Tiffany!

I friggin' LOVE true blood, of course I have watched all the episodes on time, but my sister does not have HBO so she came over tonight and she caught up on the episodes she missed.  Needless to say I am completly and utterly obsessed with this show, in particular Alexander Skarsgaard a.k.a Eric Northman...Me and My friend have decided to start a a band and we are calling ourselves the Northmans...heheheheheee....I LOVE IT!!!!!

I have also read all the Sookie Stackhouse books(before I started watching the show)...I can't decide which one I like better, probably the books, but the show is sooooo different that they don't even compair...

anyway signing off for the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment